With a bit of Girl from Ipanema.
- Drove to Tucson
- Saw Brave
- Went to Bookman's. Bought a used copy of Perdido Street Station and the first Cerebus trade.
- Watched MST3K (Night of the Blood Beast). Slept through the middle.
- Had some barbecue -- David grilled up some turkey burgers and chicken dogs
- Watched Godzilla: Final Wars
- Caught Vertigo at an independent theater
- Hit up an Irish pub. (Tip: 20%, plus an extra dollar for live music, plus one more dollar for not charging me for my pint of Guinness. Considered one more dollar for overflowing the urinal; decided that wasn't really my fault, and hey, I let the waiter know.)
- Walked out into a monsoon; got good and wet.
- Dealt with the joy of Arizona drivers in heavy rain.
- Came home.
And my good friend Jim is off to New Mexico for grad school. Good on ya, Jim.